video: NEW: Alex and Ani Previews 2014 Super Bowl Ad
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Alex and Ani manufactures exclusively in America.
The Cranston-based company was ranked this year by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest crowing companies in the United States.
Related Slideshow: Newport’s Wyndham Estate in Photos
With a spacious Master Bedroom, large circular Turret and East bedrooms, plus four guest bedrooms; hosting overnight guests is never likely to be problematic in this mansion.
* Master Bedroom - 22'8" by 14'
* Turret Bedroom - 17'10" circular
* East Bedroom - 17'2" by 17'5"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'4" by 11'6"
* Guest Bedroom - 18'6" by 14'10"
* Guest Bedroom - 11'3" by 11'3"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'5" by 8'2"
Want to experience a different view of the Newport Mansions? Try the Newport Cliff Walk. The 3.5 mile long public access pathway pairs the beauty of the Newport coastline with some of the island's historic mansions -- including Beechwood, Rosecliff, Marble House, The Breakers, Ochre Court, and Rough Point
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Pats “O” vs. Giants “D”
- Check Out the Super Bowl Ads
- Power Pack: RI High School Football: Super Bowl Sunday
- Alex and Ani Opens Pavillion + Lounge At Newport Polo This Weekend
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Receive Humanitarian Award
- NEW: RI’s Alex Murphy Leaves Duke for Florida
- Super Bowl Match-ups: Who Has The Edge In Special Teams?
- Giants defense comes up big; NY claims Super Bowl 21-17
- RI Super Bowl Special: Where The Pro Athletes Love to Eat
- Don’t Miss: Alex and Ani “Path of Life” Book Signing at Foxwoods
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Giovanni Feroce Will Address URI Commencement
- NEW: Red Sox Legend Jim Rice at Alex + Ani Charity Event Tonight
- Super Bowl Notebook: Belichick Has Them Laughing
- GoLocalTV: Super Bowl Special
- Report Card: Local Experts Grade Super Bowl Ads
- EXCLUSIVE: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- NEW: Rhode Island College Unveils New Alex and Ani Hall Art Center
- Super Bowl Notebook: Giants Touch Down, Talk Trash
- Great Last-Minute Grabs for Super Bowl Sunday
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Alex Morash: The Power of the Youth Vote
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- PODCAST: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash
- 6 Best Places for Watching the Super Bowl
- The Boy-Girl Guide to the Super Bowl
- HomeStyle with Cynthia Bogart: Super Bowl Spread
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Address RI College Commencement
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Alex Morash: Why I’m Voting for David Cicilline
- NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
- Super Bowl Ads: Local Advertising Experts React
- 6 Great Cocktails To Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- NEW: Kilmartin Warns of Super Bowl Scams
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- MUSIC: Calexico Charms At The Met
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Coaching & Intangibles
- Best Bar Super Bowl Parties
- NEW: Local Chefs Make Super Bowl Bet With NY Chefs
- Alex and Ani Fuels Economy - Creates Thousands of Jobs in RI
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Giants “O” vs. Pats “D”
- Best RI Places To Eat, Drink + Watch The Super Bowl
- Patriots are Super Bowl bound!
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- NEW: Alex and Ani “Path Of Life” Book Will Debut March 4
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media